Earn a UNICAF scholarship for the Marymount California University online MBA! *
The UNICAF Scholarship Program was founded to offer gifted underprivileged students from Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying at the Marymount California University Online or through a blended learning degree.
The UNICAF Scholarship Program is one of the most generous scholarship programs available for African students and provides opportunities for studies towards the MBA degree program of the Marymount California University at a fraction of the cost. The normal fees are approximately $27,500. Eligible students will be able to take advantage of the UNICAF Scholarships!.
The primary objective of the UNICAF Scholarship Program is to provide the opportunity to students from Africa to pursue advanced academic studies and to earn internationally recognized qualifications by studying fully online or through blended learning experiences.
Applicants will be expected to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Permanently reside in an African country;
- Earn less than $20,000 per year;
- Begin academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission.
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective program of study.
To apply, please click here.
* Note: For pricing information relating to studies at one of the available Learning Centers, please apply directly with the relevant Learning Center. To contact one of our branch campuses or Learning Centers, please click here.